August 13, 2007

California, here we come!



I know it's been a while... and it's not that I haven't had anything to say.... it's just that I haven't really had the time to say it.

This has been one of "those" summers....... one where every weekend has been overbooked with things we "just have to" attend and a bunch of things we "just can't miss"

A wedding in Ireland, a christening in New York, The Police rockin' Fenway Park, friends home visiting from Colorado, another wedding.... this time in Santa Monica. That's right, the Big Dubya and I are packing up the lowercase dubyas and we are flying (on a completely sold out flight) to CA on Thursday night. Can you hear the fear in my voice?

Six hours people....... a two year old and an 8 month old.

I'm trying not to panic...... but please pray for us, and for those poor unfortunate souls who sit near us.

4 comments:

Amy @ Taste Like Crazy said...

Oh honey! I hope it's not nearly as bad as it sounds.

I'll be thinking of you while I eat bon-bons. ;)

Sue said...

You have the cutest kids! OMG the cuteness!

Good luck with the flight - hopefully they'll both sleep at least part of the way...

Unknown said...

Here's hoping all our kids will sleep during our flights! Good luck!

I miss the days when all I needed to pack in my carry-on was a book or two. Every time I'm in Target, I think SEVEN HOURS and load up on more junk to hopefully buy me a few minutes.

Darren said...

Have a great trip. Our best to the others on the plan too.

We've had one of "those" summers too...only we haven't gone nearly as far. I think "those" summers become standard once kids are in the mix.

 
Blogging Secret