June 15, 2006

How do I love my sister, let me count the ways



Nobody can relate to you like your sister…. so, when I conveyed to Aunt P how bummed I was about my wardrobe (or lack thereof), she sprung into action.

You see dear readers, I’m kind of in that awkward stage where….. my regular clothes are too small…. But my maternity clothes look a bit ridiculous…. so the prospect of attending my cousin’s wedding this weekend got me beyond down…. what the hell am I going to wear?

Imagine how psyched I was when Aunt P sent me the following email after running to her local Gap Maternity on her lunch break (apparently, they are having one hell of a sale)

-----Original Message-----
From: Aunt P
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 12:49 PM
To: Mrs Big Dubya
Subject: Phew!

I did a lot in a little time!

I pretty much got anything sized small, that was on sale and wasn't too tunic-y. Tunics appear to be big with pregnant women.

You can pick it up on your way home tomorrow if you want


It's like having my very own personal shopper!

2 comments:

Arwen said...

There was nothing as cool as that when I was knocked up.
Happy 29th b-day.

Kara said...

LA LA LA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOO YOOOOOUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

mmmmmmmwwwwwaaaahhhhhhh!

 
Blogging Secret