June 20, 2008

Do you ever read a blog post and....


breath a huge sigh of relief?

I read Chicky's post today..... and all I have to say is HALLELUJAH!!!!, I'm not alone!

Sometimes I lose my patience, like when I finally get the 'lillest man to snooze and his brother and sister decide to have a shrieking contest right next to his head -- or when they decide to find a Sharpie while the 'lillest man is using my breast as a chew toy.

The 'lillest man is three weeks old today -- WOW, that went by fast..... and yes, I'm still not back into my pre-pregnancy jeans and yes, I still haven't totally figured out how to manage 3 kids when I'm home alone..... (for those keeping track, 3 is a lot more than 2 + 1), but each day brings small victories... defeats too, but... that's to be expected, right?

Thanks Chicky.... your honesty is very much appreciated.

3 comments:

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

You're welcome. There's no sense in sugar coating it, is there? This is freaking hard, I can't even imagine three. You have my utmost respect, lady.

Anonymous said...

That whole "outnumbered" thing is absolutely correct.

Kara said...

Do you have a house full of sharpies? I swear I can never find one when I need it. I think i put it somewhere and then it's not there. I guess they all end up at your house.

 
Blogging Secret