September 2, 2006

Beware Disney, Here Come the Dubyas



Okay, the 'lil man turns 15 months today..... all together now: AWWWWWWWWW!

So freakin' hard to believe. What's even harder to believe is how well traveled the kid is for such a young and tender age. In his short time here on planet earth, he's been to CT (well, we live here) MA (our families live there) RI, NY, TN, IL, CA, NV, FL, AZ...... the list goes on and on. He's seen the bright lights (and debotchery) of Las Vegas, crossed London Bridge... the bridge his granddad used to take every day when he worked in London (still blows my mind that it's in Lake Havasu, Arizona) -- and now, he's gearing up for his second trip to Walt Disney World -- with another trip with Aunt P and Mr Tall Guy scheduled for May.

Please dear readers..... don't misunderstand..... we aren't wealthy people -- we just like vacations and these guys (I live for cheap flights) along with family timeshares make this champagne lifestyle affordable on a really cheap beer budget.

The last time the 'lil man was in Disney he was only 11 weeks old -- weighed in at just under seven pounds... I was stressed about germs and whether or not to pack a breastpump..... this time, my oh my is it different. To begin with, this trip is with the Big Dubya instead of Granny and Aunt P..... I'm packing Teddy Grahams (you know, bribe food), I'm wondering if we have enough swim diapers packed and hoping we can get my still fairly bald child to wear a sun hat!

Wish me luck!

PS -- Keep the baby names coming..... Quinlan? I actually really like that one!

5 comments:

ClumberKim said...

Thank goodness for family members with Disney timeshares! Oliver was there twice by the time he was 9 months old. And we aren't really addicted to the mouse at all. Yet strangely, I want to go back....

At 9 months I took Oliver on most of the rides in Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom. He loved it. Should be even more fun when he's a little older.

Sue said...

Have a great time with the Mouse! And, enjoy the warm weather....I'm so jealous (even though we just got back about three weeks ago).

Mamacita Tina said...

After seeing our little guy freak out when he saw a 6 foot Elmo, I think we'll put off Disneyland for a while. I really want to go though. You guys have a great time!

Melissa said...

I hope you guys have a great time. We've never been although we go to Disneyland a lot.

I'll try to think of a few more girls names.

Oh wait this is easy...you know when it's not me having a girl...Norah, Eva, Reese, Lacey, Gonzo...ok done now.

Felicity said...

I love the name Lindsey, hubby wasn't sold on it. It didn't matter anyway...we had another boy! =)

 
Blogging Secret