December 31, 2007

Miscellaneous



Most people are making resolutions...... me, nope -- not really making any resolutions.


I'm not sure if I'll be up until midnight..... I think I'm passed the part of this pregnancy that compels me to get to bed at 7:30, but...... midnight -- well, that might be a bit much for me this year -- last year we had a newborn..... the year before it was a teething 6 month old and this year..... well, this year I'm 18ish weeks pregnant.


It used to be that the focus of New Years Eve was when, where and with whom I'd be drinking my face off. Some years the answer was Ireland, Vail, the Bahamas, Martha's Vineyard, Boston, New York........


This year? Well, this year my energy is being spent on how to convince a two-year old that Christmas is over.... Santa won't be coming again 'til next year and we can stop watching The Polar Express.


My how times change.....

2 comments:

Sue said...

I think this is the first year since Clare was a newborn that I've actually been up at midnight - usually I'm out by 9:30 / 10:00...

Happy New Year!!

Challenge 20/20 teams said...

we went to our friends' house and played with their new Rock Band game. best new years in memory and we really just stayed in :)

 
Blogging Secret