May 6, 2006

Happy Birthday Sweetie!


Today's the Big Dubya's birthday -- so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

The 'lil man was so excited to start the day, he got up at 4:00am. I quietly fed him & settled him back into his crib..... of course, by the time I got to bed I was WIDE AWAKE -- the birthday boy was still enjoying his slumber.

Around 6:00, I realized that getting back to sleep was futile -- so I washed some bottles and threw in a couple of loads of laundry -- I'm like the Army, I get more done before 9:00am then some people do all day.

At 6:45, I whispered to the birthday boy -- "keep an ear for the 'lil man, I'm going to get coffees" and off to Dunkin Donuts I went. A quick stop at the ATM for some cash and WalMart for a gift bag and I was home with coffee & donuts in a jiffy.

Now, we're getting ready to head off and spend this gorgeous sunny day in NYC -- wandering around, spending money we don't have on stuff we don't need..... isn't life grand?

2 comments:

Sue said...

Happy Birthday Big Dubya!!

Hope you all had fun in the city!!

mr. big dubya said...

Thank you - it was a great day spent with the two people who mean the most to me - I couldn't ask for anything better.

 
Blogging Secret