May 5, 2006

Say Cheese....



I typically don't pay much attention to the celebrity hype around TomKat, the KFeds and Brangelina...... but, I couldn't help cringe when I read that Tom Cruise had bought an ultrasound machine. I mean, c'mon people.... he goes on and on about how medication is unnecessary, and that psychological troubles can be solved with exercise and vitamins and then he goes out and buys an ultrasound so he can be a pre-natal peeping Tom.

Well, apparently his odd behavior is being monitored by more than just the Star and the Enquirer..... The California assembly is Tom-watching too!

1 comments:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

That guy creeps me out. I had about 50 sonograms when I was pregnant (and not just for fun) and I never felt the need to own the machine.

Tom Cruise is a total freak show.

 
Blogging Secret