June 19, 2007

Large Iced Coffee, Light with Milk and One Sweet & Low


Isn't it amazing how Dunkin Donuts can make or ruin your morning?

I don't stop every day, but when I want one.... I want one.... and this morning I needed one! So, I stopped at the Dunkin Donuts on my way to work. I ordered my usual and proceeded to drive to the window. The woman tried to hand me a hot coffee -- so I said, "I'm sorry.... I ordered iced coffee" -- the woman was very kind and said she'd get me an iced coffee right away. She came back and handed me a medium iced coffee.... I ordered a large, but I didn't want to be THAT high maintenance, so I just took it.

It was terrible.... it wasn't light, and it kinda tasted burnt..... so sad..... I didn't even finish it.

Oh well.... these things happen I suppose.

By the way, I'm sure she's super nice -- but hello..... YOU ARE SOOOO OVEREXPOSED!






6 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally agree! She's everywhere! Cooking shows, talk shows, tabloids... Enough is Enough!

Arwen said...

We don't have Dunkin Donuts in Asheville. We have krispy Kreme and we have a place called the Sisters McMullen. KK coffee is yucky. SM coffee is delicious. But I miss DD, I mean really, I grew up in the town that has the head quarters and DD university! And jelly munchins? They are little bites of heaven.
I don't know who Rachel Ray is. Is she on HGTV or something?

Darren said...

I'm with you on Rachel Ray too. I used to think she was hip...but now she bothers me.

Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue said...

Now see, I usually get a large hot coffee, and a medium iced coffee (because have you seen the vats that the large iced coffees come in?!)...

Kara said...

Rachel Ray grosses me out for some reason. Can't put my finger on why, but she does. Aslo? I thought for the longest time that shre and Katharine McPhee from American Idol were the same person. Imaginw my confusion when I kept thinking I was looking at McPheever on the cover of Ladies Home Journal. I can't tell the difference between Giselle and Jessica Beil either. I think I have that prosopagnosia (SP?) thing with overexposed celebrities.

 
Blogging Secret