August 14, 2008

Kohl's Cash



So, from time to time Kohl's offers Kohl's Cash..... you spend $50 and they give you a coupon for $10 to use during a 3 or 4 day period in the future.
I've gotten them a few times.... and then been all pissed off when I came across them in my purse the day it was going to expire..... do I drop everything and run to Kohl's and buy things I don't need and can't afford because I have a $10 coupon? or do I just throw away $10?
Anyway, I'm at Kohl's returning something the other day and the customer service girl answers the phone -- apparently the woman on the other end had Kohl's cash that was expiring that day and she wasn't going to be able to make it in --
Do you know what the customer service person told her?
That's fine -- just come in by the end of the week and tell the manager on duty that I (Val) said it was okay -- and we'll honor it!
Now that my friends is customer service!

0 comments:

 
Blogging Secret