August 2, 2006

Ahhhhh, to be single with too much disposable income





Aunt P: I love my new strapless bra, it holds everything up and it stays where it's supposed to
Mrs Big Dubya: That's great -- Victoria's Secret?
Aunt P: Yep
Mrs Big Dubya: Expensive though, huh?
Aunt P: Yep
Mrs Big Dubya: Well, if it really works, and you aren't worried about pulling it up all day then I guess it's worth it..... how much 50 bucks?
Aunt P: Yep -- And you can't even machine wash ordry it
Mrs Big Dubya: So what are you going to do when it gets dirty? Throw it away?
Aunt P: Yep -- Probably.

3 comments:

Apparently P said...

It's not my fault! I'll try to wash it, but I know it just won't be the same. It won't be shaped right and it probably won't stay up the same way it used to...

Kara said...

strapless bra? post-child? very funny.

Or, as my dear mama says: don't send a girl to do a woman's job.

Mamacita Tina said...

Oh how I miss non-nursing bras. Sigh.

 
Blogging Secret