July 31, 2008

Six Random Things



Nobody asked, but...... I read Crazy's and thought it would be fun

1. I survived 12 years of Catholic school, 4 of which were all girls.
2. I worked at McDonald's when I was in high school -- I actually won a college scholarship from them.
3. I was fired from McDonald's because I called in sick on the 4th of July.... I wanted to go to a party because a cute boy would be there -- it was worth it, I kissed the boy.
4. I got a tattoo to commemorate my 21st birthday -- am thinking of getting another one, but I'm not sure where.
5. I hate exercise -- I have to bribe myself to do it..... right now I'm not letting myself watch General Hospital unless I'm on the treadmill..... GH kinda sucks these days, I'm going to need a new show soon.
6. I'm a total sucker for infomercials.... right now I'm totally on board with getting this one, this one and I really, really want this one. I'm convinced that ordering these would make me smokin' hot..... but, we're trying to cut back on spending, so..... I'll remain frumpy and fat with bad hair.

I won't "tag" people, but would love to read some random things about you guys

1 comments:

Arwen said...

I saw a commercial for bare essentials and got hooked and then got Kara hooked. It's similar to the one you listed.
I heart infomercials.

 
Blogging Secret