July 15, 2008

So, I still think it would be easier to just get pregnant again....


Yeah, I don't care what you say -- there's nothing harder than losing the last few pounds of baby weight.... and it gets progressively harder with each pregnancy.

I'm getting there..... slowly, but surely, I'm getting there.

I'm fortunate in that I don't gain a lot of weight when I'm pregnant -- so the majority of it just falls off once I deliver, but..... it's those last few pounds that tend to linger.

When we were trying to get pregnant the first time, the doctor recommended I put on 5-7lbs -- saying that sometimes a few pounds helps smaller women get pregnant. Sure enough.... I put on a few pounds and success -- 10 months later we had the 'lil Dubya.

I never fully lost those few extra after the 'lil man was born -- but that was okay because I lost the rest of the weight and I wanted to get pregnant again anyway -- sure enough..... success.

After the 'lil lady came along I lost all the weight except, of course, those few extra pounds. I really wanted another baby and sure enough once I convinced the Big Dubya that number three was a good idea -- we got pregnant easily again.

Well..... as sad as I am to say it -- the 'lillest man is the last of the 'lil Dubya/Dubyettes and with that declaration made..... I have to face the music and lose the pregnancy weight AND I've got to figure out a way to get rid of the "conception" pounds too.

I still think it would be easier to get pregnant again

1 comments:

Challenge 20/20 teams said...

I'm sure Dubya will be fine with that. You look amazing- as I told you this weekend- you don't look like you've had ONE baby let alone 3 in 3 years. Seriously. On- and your baby is less than 2 months old... give yourself a break. Soon you'll be chasing all three of them and you won't have time to eat.

 
Blogging Secret