May 23, 2008

You know you are really largely pregnant when....


Some random woman in Marshall's says "ouch" when she sees you and then follows it up with a chuckle and an "I'm sorry"

For those keeping track..... this is officially the most pregnant I've ever been..... I know I'm still not due (or overdue) but when your first baby is 6 weeks early and your second is 3 weeks early.... you just assume.... you know in your gut..... that your third will also be early......

Rest assured -- the newborn clothes have been laundered (in Dreft of course), the bassinet has been washed and made up, now it's just waiting for it's future occupant, the car seat has also been washed and is just waiting for the Big Dubya to install it.

I went through boxes of the 'lil Dubya & 'lil Dubyette's baby things this morning -- as I went through the first box of the 'lil man's things..... I got all choked up and thought..... gee, I hope it's a boy so that we can use all these again. Then I went through the 'lil lady's things and thought..... gee, I can't imagine not seeing another baby wear these.... I hope it's a girl.

In honesty, I'll be happy with whatever we have -- and I've got clothes for either occasion.

We still have no name, but..... I'm sure that'll come eventually, right?

3 comments:

Challenge 20/20 teams said...

Come on you guys- just pick a name- Bruce, Myrtle, Chaz, Ace, Destiny, Beulah there are thousands out there- how hard can this be? I think at this point you have to go with the business card vs pole arguement and be done (e.g. does this name sound like it belongs on a business card or on the marquis at the Golden Banana on Route 1).

P.S. my word verification is wnagzy- that has a nice ring to it...

Kara said...

Okay--- it's Sunday. Where is this baby?

I feel nosey calling you guys every other day so I'm blog slaking you....

Sue said...

Ok, it's now the 25th and we're back. I was so sure you had the baby by now...I am sad to admit I even dreamt you had a girl and named it Dawn Feeling (don't ask me, maybe it was all the beer I had in Epcot that day!)

 
Blogging Secret