October 28, 2005

Magnificent Seven



Because the Big Dubya asked so nicely......

7 Things To Do Before I Die

  1. Lose this Damn Baby Weight (okay, maybe all of it is not from the baby)
  2. Get out of debt and not worry about money all the time
  3. Travel to all the countries I like reading about
  4. Show ‘lil Dubya where his Granny & Grandad grew up
  5. Raise the ‘lil guy to be a gentleman
  6. Own a vacation home
  7. Learn the concept of portion control (see #1)

7 Things I Cannot Do

  1. Watch Golf on TV (sorry, honey)
  2. Have just one
  3. Not finish the whole bottle of wine (see #2)….
  4. Dance without being drunk… not that I can dance when I am drunk, but the ineptitude seems to bother me a lot less
  5. Sing
  6. Iron (thank God the Big Dubya is gifted in this area)
  7. Resist good pub food (refer to previous list)

7 Things That Attract Me to the Opposite Sex

  1. Ability to laugh at oneself
  2. Ability to laugh with me and not necessarily at me and my oddness
  3. Love and patience with children
  4. Ability to throw down beers, yet still look like a man when sipping wine – and knowing which is appropriate when
  5. Willingness to say I love you…. Even in front of other people
  6. Intelligence
  7. Tolerance

7 Things I Say Most Often

  1. C’mon ‘Lil Dubya, please go to sleep
  2. Look at all the pee-pees in your diaper
  3. You stink-a-poo! How can someone so small & cute smell so bad!
  4. I can’t wait until _________
  5. Is this something I should make again?
  6. How’s my ‘lil man?
  7. (to the Big Dubya) Can you do me a favor?

7 Celebrity Crushes – don’t really have any….. but in the spirit of the game, I picked a few people who have attractive qualities

  1. Lee Majors -- yes, I know I’ll get shit for this one, but…. his voice! He could just talk to me all day…
  2. Bruce Willis -- again, I know I’ll get shit – but I’ve never once heard him bad-mouth his ex, and in an industry that expected him to get a rug….. he opted to embrace his baldness – that’s pretty cool
  3. Teddy Bruschi – not that I think he’s particularly attractive, but in a profession (football, a profession?) that has so many jackasses – he seems particularly sweet and genuine – particularly when you see him like this.
  4. Matthew McConaughey – I saw some special on VH1, MTV or maybe it was E, but this guy is a total nutjob – and he just seems like he’d be cool to hang out with for an afternoon
  5. Bobby Flay – Yes, he seems like an arrogant jerk – but his food looks amazing – I think I could put the arrogance aside and let him feed me
  6. Rob Lowe – Granted, he is a tree-hugging liberal – but, he really is pretty
  7. Dermot Mulroney -- he's pretty and he has a good voice
7 Others Who Should Take the Plunge – Like Cape Buffalo…. I don’t know anybody that reads my blog, so….. if you are reading…. Tag, your it!

0 comments:

 
Blogging Secret