December 13, 2006

C'mon...... Who's yours?


It's been well documented here that I just don't like people. I wish I did..... if there was one thing that I could change about myself, that might just be it. I'm not even sure if it's that I don't like people or if it's that I just don't like dealing with people.

I know that for the most part I'm alone..... generally speaking, I think most people like other people. However, I do think that in one area I may have some company.

Is there a celebrity (or group of celebrities) that you just simply can't stand...... and for no good reason? I mean, there are certain celebrities that I know absolutely nothing about, yet I can't stand the sight of them.... they drive me bananas.... and then there are others that I think are so totally cool -- again, with no information about them.

Please feel free to share celebrities that fall into either category for you......

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Uma Thurman, I can't stand her. And Ben Stiller, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Gweneth Paltrow.

Oh and Paris, someone should put her in a round room and tell her to find the corners.

Unknown said...

Paris Hilton. I wish she would go away already. Weren't her 15 minutes up about 5 years ago?

Anonymous said...

Lindsay lohan, nicole richie and mischa barton. I honestly cannot figure out why anyone find these ladies lives interesting. On the other hand, I can't get enough Britney! Okay, well I couldn't get enough, but now that she's stopped wearing undies...I don't need that kind of information. LOL

Sue said...

Celebrities I don't like: Paris Hilton, Nichole Richie, any of those "celebutards" (as the NY Post lovingly refers to them)

:)

(and I'm not crazy about other people either...)

Unknown said...

I'm not sure if celebrity is the right word since it's not a person, but I can't stand Elmo. I know. You think I'm insane. What could a Muppet have done to make me despise him? It's just that ever since Elmo's been around the old favorites don't get very much face time. Long live Grover and his soup! Cookie Monster & Oscar too!
-AuntP

 
Blogging Secret