December 1, 2006

Holiday TV Specials


Last year, I posted the holiday TV specials scheduled for each of the 25 days leading up to Christmas.

It seemed like a great idea at the time, until I realized that the same specials were played over and over again....... and found myself posting the same shows day after day after day. Additionally, it appears that the television networks have a different definition of "holiday special" than the Dubyas...... Home Alone? Harry Potter..... nice movies, but not (in my opinion) "holiday special" material.

This year, I'm not going to post every day's schedule -- I'll probably just mention the airing of shows that are particularly special to me -- but that's it.

ABC Family airs the majority of the holiday specials, and you can see their schedule here.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Or Mary Poppins. Don't get me wrong, it's one of my all time favorites, but it's not a Christmas movie. Plus they left of the Muppett Christmas Carol and that is just wrong.

 
Blogging Secret