January 8, 2007

Word Problems for Parents



Given:
Breastfed newborn needs to be fed
Nineteen month old is having night terrors -- has puked all over himself, his bed, his room
Both children are screaming at a blood-curdling volume and pitch

Solve:
What do you do first?

Yes, this was Saturday night at the Dubyas. In case you are wondering what the Dubyas did.....
Mr Big Dubya took charge of cleaning the room, the crib, the bedding, the carpet, the rug..... and even poor ole Pooh Bear. Mrs Big Dubya took puking child stripped him down and tossed him in the tub -- she then sat on the bathroom floor nursing the infant.

We live wild times here at chez Dubya!

3 comments:

Elle*Bee said...

You were kind enough to visit my blog, so I thought I'd check out yours. I'm so glad I did. (My problem is that I now have so many favorite blogs to follow, that I have little time to post my own! Oh well...) I'm sorry to hear about your little guy being sick and hope he's on the mend now.

Sue said...

Oh those poor babies! Hopefully the lil' dubya's starting to feel better and there aren't too many more of those nights!

Mamacita Tina said...

When it rains it pours...YIKES! Hope your little guy is feeling better. Hope you and your hubby have recouped from that whirlwind night.

 
Blogging Secret