March 20, 2006

Let's make a list of the things I can't do....



Okay, I'm sure I've gone on enough about the mouse.... which still hasn't been caught by the way -- so, instead, I thought I'd highlight one of my shortcomings.....

I cannot fold a fitted sheet..... yes, for some reason, I am unable to learn this task -- which sounds absurdly simple. By the way, apparently I'm not alone -- as I searched for this picture, I found several websites claiming that they could teach me how to accomplish this feat..... who'd a thunk it? what did we do before the internet, huh?

There are many, many more of course, but..... wanna share what you can't do?

5 comments:

Kristie said...

I cant fold a fitted sheet either. Neither can my mom. Or her mom. So its ok, we're not alone.

Unknown said...

I can't fold a fitted sheet either. There also only a handful of things I can cook without a recipe. Give me a recipe and I can make anything. I can't improvise with food either. Everything must be measured.

Apparently P said...

Add me to the fitted sheet list. I don't think they are to be folded. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Well I could say that I can't say no to brownies, but that's more will power than skill. Hmmm... I can't do a cartwheel. I'm so ashamed...

Kara said...

i can't believe you can't fold a fitted sheet but i can. you're so much better at the clean and domestic thing than i am. maybe i can give you some of my 'folds fitted sheets well' power if you'll give me some of your 'puts clean laundry away in a timely manner' mojo.
things i cant do: plenty. the laundry thing is one on a long list!

Red said...

You have to fold them?? Wow! I didn't know there was any special way to fold them. I just bundle mine up and stuff them in the linen closet.

 
Blogging Secret