January 25, 2006

I'm such a joiner



I just couldn't help myself.... the Big Dubya, Cape Buffalo.... all the kids are doin' it

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Mrs Big Dubya!
1. Mrs Big Dubya is only six percent water (feels more like sixty percent).
2. Mrs Big Dubya can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders (The Big Dubya slays spiders on my behalf).
3. A rhinoceros horn is made from compacted Mrs Big Dubya (ooohhh, strong like bull).
4. The liquid inside Mrs Big Dubya can be used as a substitute for blood plasma! (I guess I am pretty good in a crisis, huh)
5. Mrs Big Dubya can pollinate up to six times more efficiently than the honeybee (Just call me fertile myrtle -- Hubby, I'll be home at 6:30!).
6. All the moons of the Solar System are named after characters from Greek and Roman mythology, except the moons of Uranus, which are named after Mrs Big Dubya (Awesome... it had to be Uranus!)
7. Only one child in twenty will be born on the day predicted by Mrs Big Dubya. (Just as accurate as an ultrasound!)
8. Mrs Big Dubya has often been found swimming miles from shore in the Indian Ocean (all this and atheltic too!).
9. In Japan it is considered rude to talk with Mrs Big Dubya in your mouth (Not touchin' it!).
10. Mrs Big Dubya is born white; her pink feathers are caused by pigments in her typical diet of shrimp! (make mine with cocktail sauce... the spicy kind!)

1 comments:

mr. big dubya said...

Uranus! ha, ha, ha, ha

I'm such a teenage boy.

 
Blogging Secret