September 13, 2005

Batteries, lots and lots of batteries



Duracell, Energizer, Eveready.....

How many things do we have that now require batteries...... (get your mind out of the gutter people)

Baby Papasan Chair
Baby Aquarium Swing
Baby Rocking Chair
Stroller book thing that lights up
Baby Aquarium Chair
Baby Monitor (Optional)
Basinette (has a vibrator, noise maker thingy-do)
Pack 'N Play (also has a vibrator, noise maker thingy-do)
Flutter Bye Gym
Kick 'N Play Gym
Flutter Bye Crib Thingy

I'm sure there are more, those are just the ones I can see from here -- and let's not forget about our camera & camcorder..... When I found out I was pregnant, I thought I'd be prepared and so, when I got a coupon or saw a good sale, I bought diapers & wipes.... figured I could never have too many of those -- but gee, I should have been stocking up on batteries. Now, Aunt P suggested getting the re-chargeable ones, and there seems to be some wisdom in that, but.... I'm not the wise and fiscally responsible type.

If you know somebody who's expecting.... skip the onesies and the cute, but over-priced outfits from Baby Gap..... buy them a case of Energizers -- doesn't matter what size, they'll need 'em all.

0 comments:

 
Blogging Secret