December 20, 2005

Gotta love the guidos



Other bloggers have been posting on their favorite holiday songs..... I thought I'd share the lyrics to one of the more amusing ones that I've heard -- it's been around for a few years, but I've only heard it once this year -- it was the other day while I was battling the unwashed at the Dollar Store (hey, it's a good place to get cheap giftbags). If you haven't heard it, it's worth tracking down... although the lyrics are funny.... the song itself is funnier.

Twelve Days of a Guido Christmas
On the first day of Christmas my paesan gave to me,
A ride in his IROC-Z.
On the second day of Christmas my paesan gave to me,
Two guinea tees,And a ride in his IROC-Z.
On the third day of Christmas my paesan gave to me,
All tree Godfadda's,Two guinea tees,And a ride in his IROC-Z.
On the fourth day of Christmas my paesan gave to me,
Four fresh cannolis,All tree Godfadda's,Two guinea tees,And a ride in his IROC-Z.
On the fifth day of Christmas my paesan gave to me,
Five pinky rings!Four fresh cannolis,All tree Godfadda's,Two guinea tees,And a ride in his IROC-Z.
On the sixth day of Christmas my paesan gave to me,
Six Sergio Tacchinis,Five pinky rings!Four fresh cannolis,All tree Godfadda's,Two guinea tees,And a ride in his IROC-Z.
On the seventh day of Christmas my paesan gave to me,
Seven Piazza jerseys,Six Sergio Tacchinis,Five pinky rings!Four fresh cannolis,All tree Godfadda's,Two guinea tees,And a ride in his IROC-Z.
On the eighth day of Christmas my paesan gave to me,
Eight fuggetaboutits,Seven Piazza jerseys,Six Sergio Tacchinis,Five pinky rings!Four fresh cannolis,All tree Godfadda's,Two guinea tees,And a ride in his IROC-Z.
On the ninth day of Christmas my paesan gave to me,
Nine balls-a-grabbing,Eight fuggetaboutits,Seven Piazza jerseys,Six Sergio Tacchinis,Five pinky rings!Four fresh cannolis,All tree Godfadda's,Two guinea tees,And a ride in his IROC-Z.
On the tenth day of Christmas my paesan gave to me,
Ten hand gestures,Nine balls-a-grabbing,Eight fuggetaboutits,Seven Piazza jerseys,Six Sergio Tacchinis,Five pinky rings!Four fresh cannolis,All tree Godfadda's,Two guinea tees,And a ride in his IROC-Z.
On the eleventh day of Christmas my paesan gave to me,
Eleven Sinatra CDs,Ten hand gestures,Nine balls-a-grabbing,Eight fuggetaboutits,Seven Piazza jerseys,Six Sergio Tacchinis,Five pinky rings!Four fresh cannolis,All tree Godfadda's,Two guinea tees,And a ride in his IROC-Z.
On the twelfth day of Christmas my paesan gave to me,
Twelve globs of hair gel,Eleven Sinatra CDs,Ten hand gestures,Nine balls-a-grabbing,Eight fuggetaboutits,Seven Piazza jerseys,Six Sergio Tacchinis,Five pinky rings!Four fresh cannolis,All tree Godfadda's,Two guinea tees,And a ride in his IROC-Z.

Holiday Viewing Guide:
ABC Family
7:00 A Very Barry Christmas
8:00 Eloise at Christmastime
Toon
7:30 Bill and Mandy Save Christmas
Disney
8:00 The Ultimate Christmas Present

2 comments:

mr. big dubya said...

Hmmm - might wanna watch out for the PC police - actually, they might be one of the last groups that can actually take a joke

Corinne said...

My favorite song is "I want a Hippopotomus for Christmas" :) Always a joy!

 
Blogging Secret