December 14, 2005

These are a few of my favorite things....



A fellow blogstress suggested this fun post, so here it goes:

  • The way little bums look in those tiny little jeans.....
  • The sound of Declan's laughs & giggles
  • The smell in the air right before it snows
  • Holding hands
  • Being snowed-in in front of a warm fire
  • Lazy rainy days
  • Cozy blankets
  • Declan's head on my shoulder and that big sigh he lets out just before he goes to sleep
  • A nice glass of wine with my hubby at the end of a long day/week
  • Good food (and lots of drinks) enjoyed with good friends
  • Coming home after being away
  • The way my teeth feel after they've been cleaned
  • Seeing my parents be grandparents

Holiday Viewing Guide
WB
8:00 Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the good old original one... a can't miss)
TNT
8:00 Christmas in Washington 2005
9:00 A Christmas Carol
ABC Family
7:00 Rudolph's Shiny New Year
8:00 Christmas in Boston

5 comments:

mr. big dubya said...

Yeah - the laughs and giggles kill me

Kara said...

awwww.

Susan said...

Baby yawns are one of my favorite things, too. And baby sneezes (the cute, snot and germ-free kind).

And clean teeth . . . mmmmmm.

I'm so glad you played!

Kristen said...

Love the sleepy baby sighs and the heavy head on my shoulder...aaahhh...

Corinne said...

Ah CRAP... I just looked at the time, and I missed the Grinch *pout* I love that one...

ANyways... :) Awww to the favorite things... I can't wait to hear the laughs and giggles.

 
Blogging Secret