December 22, 2005

Woman delivers 14lb baby!



Nope, this headline wasn't on the cover of the National Enquirer.... it was on CBS News.

I can only say one word.... OUCH!

Luckily (or mercifully) this bundle of joy was delivered via c-section, but.... man that's one big baby! I guess I can't help but find the mother's claim of "We had no clue" as to the impending size, a bit hard to believe..... I mean maybe she didn't know the baby would be 14lbs, but I'm guessing she wasn't expecting her to be a feather-like 6-pounder.

Holiday Viewing Guide:
ABC Family
7:00 Rudolph's Shiny New Year
8:00 Dr Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the Jim Carey version)
10:30 Dr Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas (an encore presentation of the Jim Carey version)
Lifetime
7:00 His and Hers Christmas
9:00 Christmas in my Hometown
Foodnetwork
9:00 Gingerbread challenge
TCM
8:00 A Christmas Story
Toon
7:30 The Legend of Frosty the Snowman

3 comments:

Corinne said...

I've seen 3 year olds that are smaller than that... HOLY CRAP, what did that woman EAT while pregnant?! Miracle Grow? maybe a steady diet of Krispy Kreme doughnuts? Whatever it is, that scares the $*#% out of me!!!!

Apparently P said...

Wasn't uncle looney a 14 pounder?

Susan said...

We grow 'em big here in Oklahoma. That's how I know my sons aren't really Okies--the 'big' one only weighed six and a half pounds.

Wimps.

 
Blogging Secret